Changing Work from the Inside Out through Mindfulness and Compassion with Scott Shute, Head of Mindfulness and Compassion Programs at LinkedIn and Author, The Full Body Yes
Let's try this again! Thank you all for your patience as we worked out some tech issues.
Happy #SeekTheJoy Tuesday! On the podcast this week is Scott Shute, the Head of Mindfulness and Compassion Programs at LinkedIn and author, The Full Body Yes.
In today’s episode Scott and Sydney chat about:
- Scott's journey becoming the Head of Mindfulness and Compassion Programs at LinkedIn and writing his new book, "The Full Body Yes"
- Bringing our full self to work - why we need to do it and its impact
- Why mindfulness is relevant to the workplace and Scott's mission to mainstream mindfulness and operationalize compassion
- Compassion in leadership
- Why we're often climbing the wrong mountain when it comes to success
- The Full Body Yes
- Moving from pessimism to optimism and why we need to celebrate our failures
- Scott's go-to mantra, his biggest dream, and so much more!
We'd love for you to check out this week's new episode and join the conversation ✨
YouTube: Subscribe to our new YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUEPZ_6AgmGcGni7wMf-_TA
Show Notes: https://www.seekthejoypodcast.com/show-notes
Subscribe to our newsletter https://www.seekthejoypodcast.com/subscribe
Join us for Seek The Joy Summer on June 20th! We're coming together in community to welcome in the summer season.
Learn more & register today for FREE https://www.seekthejoypodcast.com/seekthejoysummer
MERCH: Seek The Joy Merch is here! Grab your favorite Seek The Joy t-shirt and sweatshirt here
BETTERHELP: Today’s episode is sponsored by Betterhelp.
We want you to be able to live a happier, more joyful, and ease filled life, and I’m excited to share that as a listener of Seek The Joy Podcast, you will you get 10% off your first month by going to https://www.better help.com/seekthejoy
Join over one million people taking charge of their mental health with the help of an experienced professional https://www.better help.com/seekthejoy